Jones Family

The rain has been coming down steadily.  Through the summer I checked the weather report every morning and had continued to do so until recently when I realized chances are it's going to be wet and chilly, which is fine for this time of year.  Honestly, I enjoy getting bundled up, seeing the beautiful fall colors all around, the crisp morning air - I like all of it.  Come April, it's a different story, but in  November, rain is fine.

Unless of course you're trying to take photographs... of a family :)  I thought for sure the rain would greet us and keep us company on Sunday, but to my surprise, it was a beautiful dry morning.

The Jones Family was such a treat and like last year, they were ready to brave the rainy weather and make the best of it.  Fortunately for us, the weather cooperated and the kids were able to just run around and have some fun while being photographed.

Fun = Happy Kids = Good Pictures = Happy Me :)

Here are a few of my favorites from our time together.









Leave a Reply